Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Recycle and get free stuff


I just did something today that I had forgotten about before.


Occassionally I treat myself to some MAC makeup. I love this brand because they have an excellent assortment of colors and products. They are all high quality and have great lasting power. But did you also know about their "Back to MAC" program?


Yes, MAC makeup has a recycling program which I wish more companies would mimic. Here's how it works:


  • Purchase MAC makeup

  • Save your plastic containers

  • When you have six (6) of the empty/used containers, you can return them to a MAC counter or mail them to MAC and you'll get a FREE tube of MAC lipstick! That is a $14 value. Here's the return form with information: http://www.maccosmetics.com/pdfs/back_to_mac.pdf

Not only do you get the tube of lipstick, but you are also doing your part for the environment! Now if only we could get more brands on board with this neat idea! I was actually thinking that it would be neat if, for every 6 Starbucks cups you recycle, you got a free latte!

What brands could you benefit from?

No comments:

Post a Comment